When talking about the history of animation, clearly one of the most prominent names is Walt Disney, a man who is known for creating many beloved classic animated films. Disney had many ambitions during his early life. He was a cartoonist for his school paper and took drawing and photography classes at his school, however before he started his animation career he dropped out of school and ended up going to France to drive an ambulance for the red cross. When he moved back to America, he followed his passion for newspaper cartoons and after experimenting with cel animation, he decided to open his first animation company. He and his team of employees begin making animations called Laugh O Grams, they were very well received. Many Laugh O Grams were short animated fairy tails, some of which Disney would later turn into full length movies. Surprisingly, even though the company had originally had success it fell into debt and was shut down in 1923. Walt Disney, his brother Roy...
In films emotion can be conveyed in many ways, color, lighting, setting, but also through the movement of a camera. Filmmakers will intentionally move the camera in specific ways to give the viewer an idea of the feeling that the scene is conveying. Crane down: Filmmakers will mount the camera on a crane, lowering it from the crane gives the feeling of being thrown into a new scene and setting Crane up:A camera moving up on a crane gives shows us how small the character really is compared to his surroundings and obstacles he has to overcome. Crane High to Low: When a camera is taken from a very high to a very low camera angle it makes the character look strong and opposing and gives us a feeling of authority from the character. Handheld camera movement: Handheld movement is less smooth than movement on a crane and gives a feeling of unease and danger. Quick Pan: Is used to reveal something that we had been unaware of and totally change the direction of the scene. Quick Push...
This week I spent time integrating and finishing my fire and animation my lightning striking the first thing I did was create a final texture for my fire which this time was much more distinct from the video and I thought exactly what I was looking for. I applied it and created animated the flame as a preview after this I attempted to create a different form of the fire that would be good for my fire pits rather than the torches that the original had been intended for and I could change this by changing the size fo the domain. I had some problems because trying to duplicate a mantaflow simulation is impossible and although I did eventually just create a new fire simulation it took me a while to get it perfectly as I wanted it And Finally I decided to position and animate my lightning strikes just to make sure they would look good in my final animation. I think I need to make them emit more light but other than that I think they work well and although it is lagging I screen recorde...
Comments
Post a Comment